6.27.2008

Fave Foto Friday

Next week we should have some fun pictures because Saturday we are going to the Dallas/Fort Worth Ethiopia adoption group get-together. I am so excited to meet all the other families. I know a few families through the "Blog World" and one family who also used IAN to bring home their beautiful baby girl. We signed with IAN at the same time and our Dossiers went to Ethiopia together. We have talked on the phone more times than I can count and we have never met. Another blog friend, Amber Boyd, is opening her home to us for the night. The adoption world is like no other. We are there for each other through the great moments and the hard ones. I highly recommend it!
I took this idea about favorite photos of the week from other blogs.

Here are the first FAVE FOTO FRIDAY pics!




5 comments:

Nicholas said...

I'm so jealous! My BBF (best blog friend) Emily and Moody will probably be there! I haven't met them in person yet. Can you give her a big squeeze for me? :)

Have a great time!!

Nicholas said...

Hi! No, I'm in NH.... very, very far away! :)

Amber said...

The adoption community is amazing. What a cute idea, Favorite Photo Friday! I'm looking forward to having you. See you tomorrow!

Andrea and Peter Kidd said...

She is so stunning! I love the silk bow/headband in her hair....I need to find me one of them. :) Thanks for all your posts on our blog, you are a great supporter. I guess once we unite with someone "who knows", it's like immediate sisterhood.

Andrea

Joy said...

I know you know she is so beautiful, but she really is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen and she looks like she is a happy girl as well. You are blessed.