9.07.2008

Hello again!

I have not been a very good blogger as of lately. I have been doing a lot of work on my computer and when I have had some extra time I have not felt like even looking at my computer. The good thing is I have lots of pictures saved up to show you.

Gabre is doing great and we are planning her 1st birthday party, to be held next Saturday. We are having her party a few weeks early, her Birthday is on Sept.23. The party is going to be lots of fun with friends and animals. We are having a petting zoo come for all the kids. Gabre loves animals, I think she gets that from her parents, and it is also a good learning experience for all the kids.

I cannot believe we are already planning her 1st birthday, WOW! She has changed so much in the last month alone. She has found her sense of self.......and how to get what she wants. She can be sooooo loud when she wants something she cannot have. I have a feeling everyone will always know Gabre is in the room and in the world.
She is no wall flower.

Here is to NOT being a Wall Flower!














8 comments:

Jen said...

Love the new pictures (so does my Eliza). It makes the waiting bearable.

Amber said...

I'm so excited that you may move to Dallas!!! That would be so great. I know a really good realtor if you don't already have one! :)

I was having Leah and Gabre withdrawal so I'm glad you have written a new post!

I love the picture where she looks like she is pouting with her lip out and those adorable eyes. Man, you all are in trouble. How can you say no to that?

Give me a call sometime.

Amber

Trendy Mindy said...

Leah....could she be any more beautiful:)!!!!!

I love all of the headbands and adorable clothing...she is such the fashioinsta!!

Annie said...

Love all the new photos :) What a beauty she is!!!!
(Thanks for updating ;)

Lory Howlett said...

I love her hair--it's growing longer and longer! And she still has the beautiful curls.(OK, maybe I have a bit of hair envy, given Amelia's near-baldness..)

Chantelle said...

Wahoo!!! New pics of the adorable child!!!!Love it!
Thanks for keeping up with our bloggin'. We are still at a loss for names for our Little Miss Sunshine on the way! How did Gabre's name come about? I would love for her to have a name that reflects her heritage, so I will begin the search now that we are on the waiting list!
Also, so glad that my friend Michelle called you and they are moving forward!!! How awesome! Love it!
Chantelle

Shawn said...

Welcome back Leah. Its so great to see the new pics - I check every day just in case :) Gabre looks as beautiful as ever. I can't believe she's a year old already, where does the time go? We're looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Shawn

Nicholas said...

Yay! A new post!!!! Happy early birthday gorgeous Gabre!!!