4.10.2008

The List!


Since we passed court a list has been created. We have so much to get done. We have had 2 years to prepare for bringing our daughter home. You would think the list would be short.......but it is much longer than the one above. When I get one thing done 10 need to be added. Will the list ever be at o?
I think the list will keep growing and after she is home we will just throw the list away. We want to enjoy our first months with her and not worry about things we didn't get done and new things we need to do. That is the plan anyway.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I love #8. No need to narrow that down at all! I've started making lists too, and it gets overwhelming if you list everything you have to buy separately.

Shawn (still waiting for the phone to ring)

Amy said...

I had lists back in the day too... You will get the important ones done. :) We shampooed our carpets pre Silas' arrival too. When are you guys traveling to get your sweet girl?

los cazadores said...

Lists...yes, I am prostrate to them because my mental notes don't seem to get the job done. Can't wait to for you guys to get lovely Gabre and bring her home and share the news with us!

Cindy