4.01.2008

Happy Thoughts

I know of two families who have court today. Well had court last night because Ethiopia is 8 hours ahead. The Rodda family(Roddapalooza, IAN family) and Karen and Patrick(our family expansion). I am sending happy thoughts to them.

There is no way to prepare for your court day. You are a bundle of nerves. Most adoptions in Ethiopia go through on the first court date. Although we are not alone with our multiple court dates. I was ready for the first delay and new court date. The second delay hurt........

5 comments:

Amber said...

We live in Rockwall, 22 miles East of Dallas. We would love to meet you guys. We are using Adoption Avenues. What about you?

Gwen said...

Yes Leah...you do have a problem but so does your mother! Remember, a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. Can't wait to hug and kiss your new sweetheart, Gabre! lots of love, GeGe (Gwen) and Du Du (the Dude!)

Shawn said...

Thanks Leah! Still no news (3:57pm). I'm going crazy.

Your baby's closet is amazing! If you have any extras send them my way :)

Karen said...

Thank you for the happy thoughts! I will do the same for you for your court date!!!

los cazadores said...

No problem! I love showing off Bob Laurence. He is really a sweet furry friend. Not much manners, but sweet...

Cindy