10.25.2008

I have been tagged


Two soon to be Ethiopia adoption mamas, Erin and Chistina, tagged me.
1)I have been a vegetarian since middle school.
2)I went to the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
3)I prefer a landscape of Sky scrapers to Mountains. My favorite is NYC, of course.
4)My husband's nickname for me is Pumpkin.
5)I adopted my first dog from the CCAA in NYC and she was half bald, but I loved her anyway, my Madison.
6)Currently I only watch CNN.
7)My red hair is real!

I tag.........
Lisa
Lory
Shawn
Kelly
Steph
Chantelle
Mindy

5 comments:

Krista said...

You would get along with my friend Michelle SOOO well, it's almost crazy. She's like a 10 year younger version of you. (not saying you are old.. it's just she's 26 and well actually I have no idea how old you are!!! maybe she's like a 5 year younger version of you actually. haha) You guys just have alot of similarities, except you are more of a dog lover than her! Her name on here is Mama McDonald.

Rebecca said...

Such a city girl :)

Tricia and Anthony said...

Leah, with your sense of style I am not the least bit surprised you attended the Fashion Institute! :-)

Chantelle said...

Dang! You are the second person to tag me so I will have to do it!
I am such a procrastinator! I should be filling out my blog instead of writing you this comment...See how I do things?
ha ha
Love your blog!
Chantelle

Christina said...

I was a retail buyer for several years and made many trips to NYC for market. Love it and I enjoyed reading your list!