3.24.2008

First Post

This is my first post. I guess I have been to busy reading everyone else's blogs to create my own.
Well we are waiting for our third court appointment on April 5. The delays are do to paper work. The delays are hard, but I know we will be holding our baby girl very soon. I am calling The Embassy in Ethiopia tonight to make sure they have received our I-171h. We had problems with our I-171h for China getting to China.
I have been reading Ethiopia adoption blogs since last June. I first found the Bottomly's blog and it just snowballed from there. Scott(my hubby) thinks I have a problem........not a problem maybe an addiction.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the post on our blog! Good luck with your court date - hopefully it'll go through as planned!!!

LISA said...

I think we all get addicted to the blogs!My hubby wonders why I'm at the computer so long!

Tasha Kent said...

Good luck on your journey! It'll be rocky but well-worth the wait.